Friday, November 14, 2008

Greetings / बधाई / 안녕하세요 / 拝啓 / 问候 / Salutationes / Salam Kenal


a lot of people ask me.. why I love to watch India movie?? or Argentina series?? or Korean drama?? or Japanese anime??

actually.. it's just an anime or drama or movie or series.. nothing special..

but in this blog,
I want to describe and tell everyone my fave movie, series, anime or drama..
I made this blog with this purpose, to let everyone knows some underrated movie, series, anime or drama is means something, even means so much for someone else.. not just me.. people won't make movie, series, anime or drama to be underrated, but they made it for us to enjoy..

from what I heard.. a lot of people things that India movie or Bollywood just about cry, laugh and dancing around the tree.. BUT NO.. I don't need to go to India to know a lot about India.. they're tradition, they're ritual and many more..
ONE THING I love from India movie a lot.. They have GREAT RESPECT for WOMEN..
why I like that??
  1. I'm a women..
  2. a lot of country make their women as a SLAVES..
but not in India.. they know that from women's womb, a lot of people with a lot of character comes up..

SO.. other than Korea, China and Japan.. I will talk about drama or movie from Thailand, India, Indonesia, Argentina, America, Europa and many more..

any  request??

No comments: