Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Don Flack and Jessica Angel


Who are they??

they are, Flack and Angel / Jess are characters in the TV series called CSI NY [one of my fave TV series].. at the beginning they had no relation.. but since the fifth season of CSI NY, they're getting closer.. and they end up together when Jess "invite" Don to stop by at Angel apartment on episode 19..

Eps 19 is begin with a member of the first tribe in Manhattan who got shot in the moving train.. with a train full of foreigner who lack in English language.. Don arrive on the scene when Jess are asking someone with another language [I don't know what kind of language is that..] and Don said, "Sexiest thing I've ever heard..".. In the last scene of this eps, Jess approach Don whois cleaning his desk before he's going home and said, "Stop by my place later.. and I show you the true meaning of International relation.."


and Eps 20, which is begin with someone committed suicide.. Don get back after buying breakfast for him and Jess.. [my fave eps..]


this couple doesn't long last.. coz after a couple of episode, Jess is dead.. really.. really annoying.. till the next season, Don still can't get over Jess..


Don and Jess is one of my fave couple..

No comments: